Josh & Lila

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wesley Monroe Dodson

On April 21, 2009 at 9:28am we welcomed our little Wesley into this world! We are thrilled and excited to introduce you to him through these (many) pictures! The week since his birth has absolutely flown by and really has been great! We have had many visitors, few hours of sleep, and many joy-filled times just looking at him. Pictures, of course, do not do all of the time justice, but we hope you can get a good idea of how precious he is! I do plan to post the "birth story" some day soon, but for now i'll just say that it went very well, and God is GOOD! Enjoy the photos, and we'll post more soon!







3 comments:

gatheringwonder said...

AWESOME - congrats you two...we celebrate with you on this new life!

Anna Rotherham said...

I love him! What a wonderful blessing; a beautiful gift from God.

carly said...

love the pics! I stayed up until midnight watching the slideshow!:) He is changing so much. What a cutie cutie! I know you guys are IN LOVE and it is fun seeing the grandparents taken with him too!