Josh & Lila

Thursday, April 9, 2009

ROCK ON!!!!

Josh assembled the wonderful rocker glider that Tammy & Herb gave us!!


It is Super comfortable!

...and looks GREAT in the nursery!!!



My dear friend Jennifer Neelands came to visit,
this summer she will leave for Kenya
to teach school for 2 years!!
She's so COOL!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new rocker, and your blog! It is so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of Wesley! Thanks again for taking such good care of Abby...you are an amazing and generous person. :) By the way, Abby came home yesterday!! We had a long night, but it went pretty well...neither one of us could sleep! We kept checking on her the entire night! I'm sure we will get more comfortable, as time passes. Anyhow, I love the blog, and I look forward to seeing pics of your new addition!