What a wonderful week...Spring is in the Air (along with the pollen everywhere!), the flowers and blooming all around, and our "little bean" is still growing big and strong. Praise the Lord for bringing us this far!!


This T-shirt is a hand-me-down from Carly. I made this shirt for her when she was expecting her first baby, Karis. The story behind the shirt is that when we were in college, 4 of us lived in a house on Shurley Street, and became known as The Shurley Girls. So I made T-shirts for all of us "Aunt Shurley" ladies when Carly was going to have her baby. So now the tradition continues...

Little Wesley, captured on footage ;)
2 comments:
LOVE IT! The video is great. I couldn't help but smile the whole time I was watching it. Thank you for posting! I can't wait to meet Wesley and SEE YOU!!!!
Oh, I miss it so much! Thanks for posting the video. I always wondered what they were doing inside there?? And lovin the shirt too! Looks like it fits JUST right! :)
Post a Comment