Josh & Lila

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Home and doing great!!

Hey everyone God is SO good!!!!!! I am back from the hospital as my loving fiance said, and resting well in my room. My pain is slowly going away and i should be starting rehab in the morning!!! But today after being released from the hospital i had to actually try to take care of some paperwork witht he insurance people here lol, it being all in German was confusing but i understood most of it. You can pray that all of it will be straightened out (no worries it won't be anything gravely expensive especially compared to what i would have already payed in the US had i had the surgery done there). So after about 1pm my time i finally got to eat lunch and come back to my room and SLEEEEEEP!!!! lol. Then to my surprise a wondefully beautiful bouque of tulips came for me from my most cherished and loved Lila!!! I love her so much and it is such a blessing to have someone as wonderful, encouraging, and loving as her to take care of me "across the ocean"!!!!!! I thank you all for your prayers and ask that you continue to pray not only for my recovery but for Lila & my family as they both have had to endure me getting surgery w/out them here. Also pray for lila & I that God will contine to strengthen our relationship and bring us safely together again! We love you all and will keep you posted!!!

Love Josh&Lila

No comments: